At Integrity Partners we are constantly looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Please take a moment to browse our open positions and determine if Integrity Partners is the place for you.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Upon receiving your application, a representative will contact you within a week to schedule an interview. Thank you!
Microsoft Dynamics GP Consultant
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics GP products and remain expert on current product capabilities.
- Strong initiative, customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to recognize billable opportunities and secure other remote or custom development work.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, partners and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Minimum of 4 years experiences as a consultant for Microsoft Dynamics GP.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
- Database: SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
- Reporting Tools: FRx, Microsoft Management Reporter, Crystal Reports, and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Must be proficient in ALL modules of Dynamics GP
- Financial background a must.