Integrity Partners, Inc. © 2002 | 115 W 30th St., Suite 1105, New York, NY 10001 | P. 888.869.4090 F. 212.898.0406
At Integrity Partners we are constantly looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Please take a moment to browse our open positions and determine if Integrity Partners is the place for you.
Please send all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receiving your application, a representative will contact you within a week to schedule an interview. Thank you!
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge on Microsoft Dynamics GP products and remain expert on current product capabilities.
- Strong initiative, customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to recognize billable opportunities and secure other remote or custom development work.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player. Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, partners and others.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Minimum of 1 year of college education
- Actively enrolled in a college or university
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting